https://openmenu.com/api/v2/trends.php?key=[API_KEY] + parameters
- [required] key for access to the API (get/view your key)
format: api key
- [required] Limit the results to a location. Must be present if city is not.
format: postal code to limit search results
- [required] Limit the results to a location. Required if postal code is not passed.
- [not required] Force the results to be limited to a single state.
format: 2 characters (two-digit code)
- [required] Limit the results to a single country.
format: ISO 3166-1 alpha-2
- Returns details about the API and call
- status: see below Return Status Codes
- api_version: 2.2
- format: json
- api_key: [your api key]
- return of trend terms
- term: 2 - 125 characters
- city: 2 - 50 characters
- state_province: 2 characters (two-digit code)
- postal_code: 0 - 30 characters
- country: ISO 3166-1 alpha-2
- frequency: integer
- avg_postion: float
- rank: integer
- is_phrase: 0 | 1
- is_mi: 0 | 1
- avg_price: float
Return Status Codes
- successful call
- call resulted in an empty resultset
- incorrect or missing API key
- incorrect or missing required parameter
- call limit exceeded on API key (check your limit)
- use an ID of 'sample' (no quotes, no other options) for a sample result that doesn't count against your credits.