Red Rock Brewery Downtown
Red Rock Brewing Company offers a full menu of high quality food and hand crafted beers in Downtown SLC, Park City's Kimball Junction and now at the Fashion Place Mall in Murray..
Please confirm that this restaurant at this location is permanently closed...
- 254 South 200 West
- Salt Lake CIty, UT , US
- Phone: 801-521-7446
- Website: http://www.redrockbrewing.com
- Today's Hours: all days
Alcohol Type: full bar
Smoking Allowed: No
Seating: Patio, Indoor
Dress Code: casual
Takeout Available: Yes
Delivery Available: No
Catering Available: Yes
Check in every Monday for a variety of Mexican specials like Street Tacos or our fiesta tacos. As a bonus, you can wash it down with a $3 margarita!
Grilled Kobe Burger 17.00
Ham, house made spicy pickles, cheddar cheese, russian dressing on an italian bun.
Special Salad 15.00
Sweet sriracha Shrimp over baby kale, arugula, strawberries, red onions, roasted almonds, egg, gorgonzola cheese and a balsamic vinaigrette.
Fresh Fish Sandwich 17.00
Panko crusted Albacore tuna with wasabi mayonnaise, mango salsa, iceberg lettuce, provolone cheese, soy ginger glaze, served in a wood fired pita pocket.
Pizza of the Day 11.00
Ranch dressing, salami, roasted red peppers, artichokes, caramelized onions, rauchbier cheddar cheese.
Daily Beer Cracker 6.00
Roasted garlic, bacon, caramelized onions, gruyere cheese topped with a fresh balsamic arugula salad.
Soup of the Day 5.00
Split Pea with Ham
Brunch (served until 3pm)
Omelet of the Day: Oven roasted Salmon with cheddar cheese topped with hollandaise sauce.
**draft beer list is subject to change**
- Light - Grainy - Refreshing - (COLOR) pale straw (AROMA) cracked wheat, gentle fruit, saltine crackers (FLAVOR) honey, wheat bread, pome fruit (FOOD PAIRING) light salads, spicy dishes, white fish
Viva La Hatu
- Crisp - Crackery - Mexi - (COLOR) light gold (AROMA) citrus rind, saltine crackers, herbal hops (FLAVOR) lightly toasted bread, corn sweetness, pear skin (FOOD PAIRING) salty dishes, fruity salads, spicy foods
- Crisp - Crackery - Dry - (COLOR) pale straw (AROMA) spicy noble hops, cracker-like, clean (FLAVOR) crisp bitterness, bready malt, spicy hops (FOOD PAIRING) light sandwiches, lightly fried food, mild pasta
- Creamy - Mild - Wheaty - (COLOR) straw (AROMA) bready malt, wheat, subtle fruit (FLAVOR) creamy, bread crust, wheaties (FOOD PAIRING) light salads, spicy dishes, shellfish
Belgian Pale Ale
- Subtle - Tropical - Bubblegum - (COLOR) light amber (AROMA) pineapple, guava, bubblegum (FLAVOR) ripe peaches, tropical fruit juice, King’s Hawaiian sweet rolls (FOOD PAIRING) fruity salads, simple sandwiches, vanilla desserts
- Caramelly - Dark Bread - Hoppy - (COLOR) amber (AROMA) dank american hops, caramel malt, rich bread (FLAVOR) toasted dark bread, citrusy hops, caramel (FOOD PAIRING) rich sandwiches, roasted chicken, creamy pasta
- Hoppy - Citrusy - Dank - (COLOR) gold (AROMA) pineapple, lemongrass, peach pulp, dank hop oils (FLAVOR) crackery malt, tangerine pith, mimosa (FOOD PAIRING) zesty salads, light sandwiches, spicy dishes
- Tropical - Funky - Juicy - (COLOR) gold (AROMA) peach rings, fresh mango, tropical hops, funk (FLAVOR) tart pear, crushed pineapple, tangerine pith, citrusy hops (FOOD PAIRING) light salads, mushroom dishes, vanilla desserts
- Clean - Roasty - Crisp - (COLOR) very deep brown (AROMA) rich malt, lightly roasted barley, hint of caramel (FLAVOR) chocolate, herbal hops, toasted dark bread (FOOD PAIRING) simple sandwiches, lightly fried food, grilled vegetables
- Roasty - Nutty - Oaty - (COLOR) deep brown (AROMA) coffee, roasted barley, cashews (FLAVOR) oatmeal, chocolate, roasted nuts (FOOD PAIRING) grilled burgers, creamy pastas, ice cream
- Mild - Bready - Smooth - (COLOR) straw (AROMA) grassy noble hops, bready malt, subtle fruit (FLAVOR) honey, bread crust, hay, lemon (FOOD PAIRING) lightly fried food, fruity salads, bready desserts
Pint - $4.75 | Pitcher - $12.50 | Growler - $11.00
Fröhlich Pils $6.50
- Crisp - Crackery - Dry - (ABV) 5.5% (COLOR) pale straw (AROMA) spicy noble hops, cracker-like, clean (FLAVOR) crisp bitterness, bready malt, spicy hops (FOOD PAIRING) light sandwiches, lightly fried food, mild pasta
Golden Halo Blonde Ale $6.50
- Mild - Bready - Smooth - (ABV) 5.8% (COLOR) light gold (AROMA) grassy noble hops, bready malt, subtle fruit (FLAVOR) honey, bread crust, hay, lemon (FOOD PAIRING) lightly fried food, fruity salads, bready desserts
Grand Bavaria $7.50
- Fruity - Wheaty - Creamy - (ABV) 5% (COLOR) gold (AROMA) clove, banana, bread dough, lemon zest (FLAVOR) creamy wheat, low baking spices, citrus, doughy (FOOD PAIRING) spicy dishes, burgers, fruity desserts
Le Quatre Saison $6.50
- Rustic - Tart - Fruity - (ABV) 6.2% (COLOR) light gold (AROMA) tangerine, bread dough, lemon zest, bubblegum (FLAVOR) tart, fresh citrus juice, clove, black pepper (FOOD PAIRING) salmon dishes, light salads, mild pasta
Elephino Double IPA $7.50
- Hoppy - Citrusy - Resinous - (ABV) 8% (COLOR) light amber (AROMA) piney and floral hops, citrus zest, resin (FLAVOR) pine, grapefruit, caramel malt, grass (FOOD PAIRING) rich salads, burgers, spiced desserts
20th Anniversary Imperial Red Ale $7.50
- Bold - Caramely - Citrusy - (ABV) 9.5% (COLOR) deep copper (AROMA) citrus and floral hops, bread crust, molasses, caramel (FLAVOR) dark fruit, citrusy hops, toasted pumpernickel bread, roasted nuts (FOOD PAIRING) roasted meats, bold pizzas, ice cream desserts
Bobcat Nut Brown Ale $6.50
- Toasty - Nutty - Hoppy - (ABV) 6.1% (COLOR) chestnut brown (AROMA) dank american hops, molasses, caramel malt, multigrain bread (FLAVOR) earthy, toasted bread, biscuit, toffee, roasted nuts (FOOD PAIRING) fried food, grilled meats, caramely desserts
Drioma Russian Imperial Stout $7.50
- Roasty - Chocolaty - Smooth - (ABV) 10.1% (COLOR) very deep brown (AROMA) roasted malt, dark chocolate, coffee, licorice (FLAVOR) dark toasted bread, bittersweet chocolate, coffee & cream, brown sugar (FOOD PAIRING) grilled steak or pork, rich sandwiches, ice cream desserts
MTN West Ruby Hard Cider - 500 ml $12.00
This is a locally made, traditional style cider. Taste is dry, off-sweet, with very subtle apple notes. 6.8% abv
Reve 500 ml $18.00
Reve 750 ml $25.00
- Bright - Bubbly - Tart - (ABV) 10.3% (COLOR) deep gold (AROMA) fruit leather, tart plum, floral bouquet (FLAVOR) chardonnay, sour apple skin, earthy funk, dry oak (FOOD PAIRING) tangy salads, rich fish entrees, creamy pasta dishes, fruity desserts
Bottle - $6.50
Small $4 Large $ 6 House made San Marzano tomato sauce
Red Rock beer battered Small $ 4 Large $ 6
House-Made Garlic Pickles 3.00
Beer Battered Pickle Chips 5.00
Red chile lime aioli
Spiral Cut Fries 3.00
Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Fries 4.00
Blistered Shisto Peppers 5.00
Hawaiian black lava salt, lemon wedge
Lamb Slider 3.00
Seasoned ground lamb, tzatziki sauce, tomatoes, baby arugula, sesame bun.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts 6.00
Beer Cracker of the Day 6.00
Horseradish Mashed Potato 3.00
GF- Items can be prepared Gluten Free upon request.
Slow oven-roasted tomatoes with fresh basil, served with walnut crusted goat cheese, a whole roasted garlic & Parmesan toasts
Deep fried calamari served with aioli and cocktail sauce. Half $6/Full $10
Fried Green Tomatoes $7.00
Lightly breaded & fried, served with aioli & cocktail sauce.
Prosciutto Wrapped Tomatoes & Fresh Mozzarella $10.00
Served with fresh basil, cracked black pepper & Dijon vinaigrette GF
House Smoked Salmon
Our own freshly cured & smoked salmon with toasted sourdough, red onions, capers & cream cheese Half $6.5/ Full $11
Red Curry Hefeweizen, Chef's Artisan Bread Small $6 Large $ 10
Stuffed Portobello Mushroom $8.00
With herbed cream cheese & Mozzarella, lightly breaded, deep fried & served with our house made crushed San Marzano tomato sauce
Spicy Buffalo Wings
Large chicken wings with a bleu cheese dipping sauce served with carrot & celery sticks. Half $6/Full $10
Baked Italian Cheese Dip $8.50
A blend of scallions, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, jack, cheddar and cream cheeses served hot with beer bread
Fresh Soup of the Day $5.00
See our daily specials board or ask your server
French Onion Soup Gratinée $6.00
House made onion soup baked with sourdough toast, Swiss & mozzarella cheeses
Warm Goat Cheese Salad $11.00
Goat cheese baked in our wood-fired oven, served with sliced tomatoes, pears and spring mix with rosemary pesto oil and our creamy garlic basil house dressing GF
Superfood Salad $13.00
Baby kale, arugula, watercress, roasted red and golden beets, avocado, blueberries, grapefruit, toasted pistachios, and chevre with balsamic vinaigrette
Cobb Salad $12.00
Romaine lettuce, rotisserie chicken, bleu cheese, eggs, bacon, tomatoes & avocado with Italian dressing GF
Caesar Salad $9.00
Romaine lettuce, croutons & Parmesan cheese with Caesar dressing GF Anchovies on request Add chicken for $3, shrimp for $4.50, or wild salmon for $6.00
Roasted Beet Salad $12.00
Red & Golden Beets, Baby Arugula, Citrus Pistachio Goat Cheese, Shaved Fennel, Oranges, & Citrus Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Roppongi Crab Stack $14.00
Jumbo lump crab, avocado, mango, baby pea shoots, tomato, red onion, peanuts, cucumber, ginger lime dressing
Warm Shrimp Salad $14.00
Sautéed shrimp, watercress, spinach, roasted sweet potatoes, grapefruit, toasted pistachios & Gorgonzola cheese with creamy lemon pepper dressing GF
New York Steak Salad $17.00
Broiled 7 oz. New York steak topped with melted Gorgonzola cheese on a bed of Romaine lettuce, garlic toast croutons, Roma tomatoes, red onions & cucumbers with Dijon vinaigrette*
Chopped Salad $10.00
Iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, Kalamata olives, fresh basil, mozzarella & Italian dressing with choice of pepperoni, rotisserie chicken or tuna salad GF
House Salad $5.00
Spring mix, mixed greens, cucumbers, grape tomatoes, carrot chips & house made croutons with our creamy garlic & basil house dressing GF
Personal 10" pizza. Additional meat - 1.00 Additional cheese/veggies - .50
Wild Mushroom Pizza $11.00
Wild mushrooms, caramelized Balsamic onions, fresh thyme, Parmesan & Gruyère cheeses with a roasted garlic base
Four Cheese Pizza $11.00
Our blend of Gruyère, smoked Gouda, Romano & Mozzarella cheeses with your choice of pesto or an herbed olive oil base
Pepperoni Pizza $11.00
Pepperoni, Mozzarella & our house made crushed San Marzano tomato sauce
Italian Sausage Pizza $11.00
House made spicy Italian sausage, Mozzarella & our house made crushed San Marzano tomato sauce
Pizza of the Day $11.00
See our daily specials board or ask your server
Mediterranean Pizza $11.00
Salami, gorgonzola cheese, grape tomatoes, kalamata olives, pepperoncinis, balsamic glaze, roasted almond and arugula pesto.
Roma tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, Romano cheese, fresh basil, San Marzano tomato sauce, drizzled extra virgin olive oil
Choice of coleslaw, steak fries, rice or carrot chips.
Red Rock Burger $11.00
Wood-fired pocket, Swiss, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato, red onion, aioli
Buffalo Chicken Sandwich $12.00
Bacon, blue cheese crumbles, tomato, red leaf lettuce, wing sauce, blue cheese dressing, Dutch crunch bun
Cuban Sandwich $12.00
Slow roasted pulled pork, sliced ham, provolone, spicy house-made pickles, red onion, Dijon mayo, grilled telera roll
Short Rib Sandwich $14.00
Braised short rib, creamy horseradish sauce, baby arugula, banana peppers, citrus vinaigrette served on a toasted baguette.
Meatball Grinder $12.00
Cranberry pine nut meatballs, mozzarella, provolone, San Marzano tomato sauce, baguette
Roasted Turkey Sandwich $11.00
House roasted turkey breast, provolone, iceberg lettuce, mayo, side of orange cranberry sauce. Choice of sourdough or whole grain
Grilled Reuben Sandwich $13.00
Corned beef, Swiss, sauerkraut, Russian, toasted rye
Black Bean Vegan Burger $9.00
Tomato, red leaf, avocado, chipotle vinaigrette, Dutch crunch bun
Albacore Tuna Salad Sandwich $8.00
Provolone, lettuce, spicy house made pickle, tomato, mayo, wood-fire pocket
Caprese Sandwich $9.00
Fresh mozzarella, oven roasted tomatoes, basil, red leaf lettuce, caramelized balsamic onions, Parmesan rosemary ciabatta
French Onion Steak Sandwich $17.00
New York steak, Gruyere, mozzarella, caramelized onions, French onion au jus, toasted sourdough
Barbecue Turkey Burger $11.00
Habanero jack, onion straws, lettuce, tomato, mayo, chipotle barbecue sauce, Dutch crunch bun
onion rings or soup of the day - $2.00
Served with seasonal vegetables & steak fries or rice. Horseradish mashed potatoes available after 4pm.
Alaskan Halibut Fish & Chips $20.00
Red Rock beer battered, coleslaw
Cod Fish & Chips $15.00
Deep fried in Red Rock beer batter. Served with Coleslaw
Chicken Schnitzel $13.00
Lightly breaded chicken sautéed and topped with demi-glace & melted Gruyüre & Swiss cheeses
Alaskan Sautéed Halibut $24.00
Sauteed spinach, lemon caper butter sauce
Farm Raised Rainbow Trout $16.00
Sauteed spinach, lemon brown butter
Rotisserie Half Chicken $13.00
Herb marinated, seasonal vegetable
Filet Mignon $22.00
Broiled 7 oz. tenderloin of beef served with sautéed mushrooms & topped with Béarnaise butter* GF
Deep Fried Shrimp $14.00
Lightly breaded large shrimp fried golden brown. Served with coleslaw
New York Steak $22.00
Broiled 12 oz. steak served with sautéed mushrooms & topped with Béarnaise butter* GF
Flat Iron Steak $18.00
Broiled 9 oz. steak topped with Gorgonzola butter & crispy onion straws* GF
Wild Salmon $19.00
With a Champagne Dijon glaze*
Chicken Parmesan $14.00
Lightly breaded chicken topped with our house made crushed San Marzano tomato sauce, Mozzarella & Parmesan cheeses - served with spaghetti & garlic bread
Sweet Potato Cannelloni $13.00
Fresh cannelloni pasta stuffed with ricotta, spinach, sage & sweet potatoes topped with a Parmesan cream sauce
Chicken Pot Pie $12.00
Grilled Chicken breast, carrot, celery, onion, mushroom, green pea, puff pastry
Wild Mushroom Polenta $11.00
Grilled Parmesan polenta topped with wild mushrooms & melted Mozzarella cheese served over our house made crushed San Marzano tomato sauce GF pair it with our Hefeweizen beer
Served with our house made crushed San Marzano tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese & garlic bread
Mac N Cheese $14.00
Bacon, fire roasted chilies, cumin panko, cavatappi, five cheese cream sauce
Layers of pasta with ground beef, a blend of ricotta, Mozzarella, Parmesan cheeses & our house made crushed San Marzano tomato sauce - served with garlic bread
Crème Brulée $5.50
Chef Selection... Vanilia
Carrot Cake $6.00
Häagen-Dazs® Vanilla Ice Cream $5.00
Häagen-Dazs® Root Beer Float $5.00
New York Style Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce $6.00
Chocolate Stout Brownie $6.00
with salted caramel and bourbon cream sauce and haagen-dazs vanilla ice cream.
Chef Select Cobbler with Häagen-Dazs® Vanilla Ice Cream $7.00
Warm Bread Pudding with Häagen-Dazs® Vanilla Ice Cream $6.50
a la mode for Any Dessert - $1.99
Cold Brew Coffee
Drip Coffee $3.00
Omellete of the day... Ham, tomato, onions, serranos, jack and cheddar cheese.
Eggs In Purgatory $10.00
Fried eggs in grilled Tuscan bread, topped with spicy tomato sauce & served with bacon & breakfast potatoes*
Classic Eggs Benedict $11.00
Served with breakfast potatoes*
Breakfast Sandwich $9.00
Scrambled eggs with homemade sausage, jack & cheddar cheeses in a wood fired pocket served with breakfast potatoes.
Buttermilk Pancakes $9.00
Served with bacon or homemade sausage Add blueberries or chocolate chips for $1.00
Crunchy French Toast $9.00
Served with bacon or homemade sausage
Trout & Eggs $16.00
Served with bacon & breakfast potatoes*
Omelette of the Day $9.00
Bacon, spinach, gruyere and swiss
Huevos Rancheros $9.00
Two fried eggs, black beans, tortilla strips & bacon topped with our homemade ranchero sauce*
Steak & Eggs $15.00
Flat iron steak, served with breakfast potatoes*
Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
Grapefruit, Pineapple or Tomato
Coffee, Tea, Iced Tea
Two Dollar Mary $2.00
Bloody Mary. Available after 11:30am Saturday and Sunday.
Brunch Bubbly $2.00
Mimosa. Available after 11:30am Saturday and Sunday.
For kids 12 & Under
Grilled Cheese with Fries $5.99
Cheeseburger with Fries $5.99
Spaghetti with Garlic Toast $5.99
Cheese Pizza $5.99
Mozzarella Sticks $2.99
Side of Fries $1.99
Grilled Chicken Breast $6.00
Choice of fries, vegetable or fruit cup
Red Rock Root Beer or Cream Soda
Caffeine free. No high fructose corn syrup.
Soda Floats $4.49
Soft Drinks $1.99
Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper
Spiral Cut Fries $4.00
Red Rock Coleslaw $1.00
Onion Rings $4.00
Fresh Carrot Chips $1.50
Chef's Selection Vegetables $2.50
Horseradish Mashed Potatoes $3.00
available after 4pm
Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Fries $4.00
Substitute - $2.00
La Marca Prosecco
Fresh and clean with ripe citrus, lemon, green apple and touches of grapefruit. A lengthy finish that is light, refreshing and crisp.
Segura Viudas Aria Pinot Noir Brut
Made from 100% pinot noir. Slightly creamy, yet crisp with raspberry & strawberry aromas, and hints of cherry and watermelon.
Kendal Jackson Chardonnay
Beautifully integrated tropical flavors with citrus notes that explode in your mouth. A hint of toasted oak and butter rounds out the long, lingering finish.
Torre di Luna Pinot Grigio
Dry and crisp, delicate floral and pear aromas. Well rounded, with hints of minerality in a satisfying finish.
Sweet, lightly sparkling, flavors of orange blossoms and ripe peach. Made from the Muscat Canelli grape, which gives this bouquet of floral and honeyed fruits a crisp and tantalizing finish.
Mohua Sauvignon Blanc
Exhibits lifted aromatics, of lime and citrus zest, melon, and lemongrass. The palate has pure intense flavors of passion fruit and white peach, ripe lemon and fresh herb.
Saracina Chardonnay California
A fresh and lively no-oak style with crisp clean flavors and a lengthy finish.
Wild Thing Rendezvous Rose
Dark pink drink with loads of rich red fruit and a dry snappy finish.
Spicy rich and full bodied with tropical flavors, ripe citrus notes and accents of french oak.
We have a great selection right now, come in and check it out.
Kenwood Pinot Noir, Sonoma
Fruity aromas of strawberries and raspberries followed by subtle aromas of rose petals and herbs; viscous texture and supple tannins give way to a long, smooth finish.
Cono Sur Organic Cabarnet
Organic red blend with aromas of red plums and strawberries with hints of black fruits, toasted oak and smooth tannins.
Trapiche Oak Cask Malbec
Velvety and smooth, with flavors of blackberries, plum, and a smoky, vanilla finish.
Fattoria Del Cerro Chianti Colli Sensi DOCG
Eccentric and fragrant, with wild black cherry aromas and hints of a balsamic and herbal finish.
A blend of primarily Zinfandel, Syrah, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. These varieties come together seamlessly for a fruit driven wine with fresh dark fruit flavors and jammy red fruit notes.
Louis M. Martini Cabernet
Flavors of black plum jam and ripe loganberries. Hints of oak and a touch of Christmas spice support the fruit.
Spicy rich and loaded with ripe jammy black fruit, pepper, smoke and spice.
Bucklin Bambino Zinfandel
Fragrant and aromatic, shows loads of fresh black fruit with a long spicy finish
Fresh Red Rock Cream Soda or Root Beer
Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper
Coffee, Tea, Iced Tea
Orange, Grapefruit, Pineapple, Tomato