Now on Facebook you can not only display your OpenMenu that remains in sync while you make changes to your menu but you can change the ‘tab’ name to further customize what your visitors will see. This, as an example, lets you display a Dinner Menu that will display only the dinner menu from your OpenMenu.
1) The default view in Facebook is to display the tab name as Menu that shows your entire OpenMenu
2) To change this name, and the menu being displayed, click the Edit Info on your restaurant’s page
3) Click on Apps and Edit Settings under the OpenMenu Tab application
4) Change the Custom Tab Name.
5) Go back to your restaurant’s page and edit the OpenMenu Tab settings.
6) Change the Menu Filter to match any menu name within your OpenMenu
7) Click save then cancel and refresh the page. That’s it.
Its just that easy to change your restaurants Facebook page to display custom menus.