It’s time that restaurants were in complete, and direct, control of their deals, coupons and specials. Why use a high-markup provider? Why limit the amount of deals you can publish. Those days are over. It’s your restaurant, it’s your deals. You should be in control.
Deals and Coupons on OpenMenu gives you control:
- Complete deal and coupon management system included in a Premium Plus account. If your restaurants does 1 deal a month of 1000 deals a month the cost is the same
- Get analytics back on how your deal is performing across many channels
- Simple on-off system so you can easily control when deals are shown
- Your restaurant, your deals, your coupons. System is completely hands off from OpenMenu and in your control. Last minute coupon for your restaurant? No problem
- Automatically connect your deals and coupons to Facebook, your website, your mobile website. Anytime a deal is generated each location is automatically updated with no additional steps
- We even push your deals to our distribution network
You can even take your deals social, or whatever the next buzzword will be, as OpenMenu will stay on top of things so you won’t have to worry. Right now we fully support Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. What’s the next big thing? Who knows but if it’s beneficial to the restaurant industry we’ll stay on top of it for you.
Check our more detail of our Restaurant Deal / Coupon offering.
Coupons and Deals just got more social on OpenMenu. We’ve added Facebook Share, Tweet and Pin It functionality to all coupons and deals. Now visitors to your coupon or deal can easily promote it to their friends, through their circles.
We listen to our restaurants and keep delivering new and improved solutions.
We decided to take 4 fast food restaurants and see what their menus look like through our OpenMenu Visualization tool. The more a word appears in a menu the larger the font. We removed some stop words like ‘the’ and ‘a’ and others and have only analyzed significant words.
159 Significant Words
95 Significant Words
139 Significant Words
117 Significant Words
(we can provide high quality, large format images of the above if you’d like to include in an article about OpenMenu – just contact us)
Today we’re releasing an update to the free mobile website we give all restaurants. This update is a design overhaul which makes the mobile site easier to navigate, better to look at it and provides access to even more information from a restaurant’s menu.
Check out the sample: http://openmenu.com/m/restaurant/sample and get started with your restaurant now by joining OpenMenu.
Some of the highlights:
- Menu Item Images have been added – a convenient popup appears when you tap a menu item image’s thumbnail (see a screenshot below)
- Added a fixed footer so you can access all information from any page (menu, directions, map, deals and coupons)
- Added a direct link to a restaurant deals and coupons from the newly added footer
- Reorganized the main restaurant mobile page to be more concise
- As always restaurants on the Premium Plus account can change the default branding
Restaurants get your free mobile site now by becoming part of OpenMenu.
OpenMenu is happy to announce that Reservation Genie, and their online table reservation system, has been added to the OpenMenu Network. This means restaurants can now use a table reservation system that stays synced to their OpenMenu. One more place your menu is automatically updated when a restaurant changes their menu at OpenMenu: website, mobile site, Twitter, Facebook, online ordering and now online table reservation with Reservation Genie.
Check them out in the OpenMenu Network.
Our popular WordPress Plugin has been updated with some maintenance fixes and full support for Deals and Coupons.
- Added option to QR widget to open the mobile site link in a new window
- Added Deal Widget so an OpenMenu’s deals can be placed into a widget ready theme
- Added [openmenu_deals] shortcode