We couldn’t be happier to welcome our newest OpenMenu Network partner Tap To Eat. Tap To Eat will bring a powerful, flexible and comprehensive online/mobile ordering solution to the OpenMenu Platform.
Tap To Eat has developed a special pricing model just for restaurants on the OpenMenu Platform (see table below). This includes a reduced setup fee (from $995 to just $99) and a special tier system to provides restaurants with pricing that better fits their needs.
|Online & Mobile Sales
||$500 or Less
||$500 – $1000
||$1000 – $1500
||$1500 or more
|Price Per Month
|Percentage of Sales
Get started with Tap To Eat: http://openmenu.com/network/tap-to-eat
Our OpenMenu Joomla! Plugin / Module just keeps getting better. The majority of this release is to make our plugin/module fully compatible with Joomla! v2.5 and v3.0+.
- Update to support Joomla! v2.5 and v3.1
- Updated the rendering engine
Our popular WordPress Plugin has been updated to support the latest and greatest WordPress release, v3.7.
- Support for v3.7 of WordPress
- Better support for ampersands in menu and group filters both through shortcodes and custom OpenMenu posts
Do you have ideas for the next release? What would you like to see as options for our WordPress plugin? Contact us and let us know.
Get a complete restaurant website from OpenMenu. The latest offering from OpenMenu is a complete do-it-yourself website powered from your OpenMenu – visit OpenMenuWeb.com for more details. These websites are built on the popular, and powerful, WordPress engine. This means you not only get a website powered from your OpenMenu but you will have full control over the look and feel.
Our initial offering will be 6 customizable themes that should meet your website requirements all preloaded with the OpenMenu Plugin and ready to go with little modifications.
What you get:
- Choose from one of the 6 highly customizable themes
- Use the domain we give you (like YourRestaurant.openmenuweb.com) or use your own domain
- Add Editors, Managers or Admins to your account so multiple people can manage your website
- You control the look, feel and copy of your website
- All the power of OpenMenu extended to your website
- Includes Deals and Coupons
- Once setup your menu stays in sync with changes at OpenMenu
- Easily connect your mobile site to your website
It’s time that restaurants were in complete, and direct, control of their deals, coupons and specials. Why use a high-markup provider? Why limit the amount of deals you can publish. Those days are over. It’s your restaurant, it’s your deals. You should be in control.
Deals and Coupons on OpenMenu gives you control:
- Complete deal and coupon management system included in a Premium Plus account. If your restaurants does 1 deal a month of 1000 deals a month the cost is the same
- Get analytics back on how your deal is performing across many channels
- Simple on-off system so you can easily control when deals are shown
- Your restaurant, your deals, your coupons. System is completely hands off from OpenMenu and in your control. Last minute coupon for your restaurant? No problem
- Automatically connect your deals and coupons to Facebook, your website, your mobile website. Anytime a deal is generated each location is automatically updated with no additional steps
- We even push your deals to our distribution network
You can even take your deals social, or whatever the next buzzword will be, as OpenMenu will stay on top of things so you won’t have to worry. Right now we fully support Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. What’s the next big thing? Who knows but if it’s beneficial to the restaurant industry we’ll stay on top of it for you.
Check our more detail of our Restaurant Deal / Coupon offering.
Coupons and Deals just got more social on OpenMenu. We’ve added Facebook Share, Tweet and Pin It functionality to all coupons and deals. Now visitors to your coupon or deal can easily promote it to their friends, through their circles.
We listen to our restaurants and keep delivering new and improved solutions.